Thank you very much for your payment – it has been successfully processed!

Looking forward to welcoming you at Villa El Limón!

Hopefully, it won’t be too long until you come enjoy the sun, swimming-pool… and the region!

…some process related information on payments: Until 6 weeks before the start of your vacation, a downpayment of 30% needs to be done. 6 weeks before, the remaining 70% need to be paid. Bookings within 6 weeks of vacation require a full payment of 100%.

The security deposit fee of 750€ needs to be transferred a week prior to arrival.

You will receive notification eMails and payment links for all your payments.